EasyAds believes in the importance of clarity and transparency when working with its clients. So, please check the Conditions for Use for all commercial arrangements.
Our Conditions for Use
- The advertiser (client or user) must make sure that the description of the item offered for sale corresponds to the actual product and is therefore accurate and complete. EasyAds B.V. is not responsible for the advertiser’s behaviour or the products and services offered for sale or delivery by the advertiser.
- By publishing an advertisement, the advertiser grants EasyAds B.V. permission to post the information, including photographs/video footage of the relevant product on all affiliated vendor/buyer websites and to use it for EasyAds B.V.’s advertising or, as the case may be, for EasyAds B.V.’s commercial purposes.
- EasyAds B.V. cannot be held liable for (incorrect) publications with EasyAds B.V.’s partners. EasyAds B.V. is dependent on third parties’ technology and cannot therefore be held liable.
- EasyAds B.V. cannot be held liable for the quality of scraped advertisements. The scraper is offered as a service; EasyAds B.V. is dependent on its client’s website’s correct operation and cannot therefore give any guarantees of quality and placements.
- The information disclosed by the advertiser or vendor in an advertisement should be directly related to the product that is to be sold or the sought product. The advertisement should not be used as general means of communication and should not recommend any services and/or products of an advertiser or vendor in general. Any reference in an advertisement to a hyperlink should be immediately relevant. EasyAds B.V. reserves the right to remove information and/or hyperlinks as EasyAds B.V. sees fit.
- An advertisement may only be published in one EasyAds.eu category in which the relevant products or services offered belong according to its nature and kind.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure that the products or services offered in the advertisement do not infringe the intellectual property rights and other rights of third parties, do not violate any laws and/or regulations, are not offensive, obscene, abusive, incorrect or misleading.
- EasyAds B.V. reserves the right to shorten, alter or remove the texts in advertisements without stating the reasons.
- EasyAds B.V. reserves the right to remove advertisements and user accounts from EasyAds.eu and the affiliated vendor/buyer websites without stating the reasons. EasyAds shall certainly remove them if the advertiser does not observe the rules of EasyAds.eu and the affiliated vendor/buyer websites.
- The advertiser indemnifies EasyAds B.V. against all legal actions founded on the claim that an advertisement infringes on the (intellectual) property rights of third parties.
- EasyAds B.V.’s liability for direct damage due to attributable failures related to the correct, full and timely processing of an advertisement and/or order is limited to the monthly amount that the advertiser has paid EasyAds B.V. for the service.
- The advertiser grants EasyAds B.V. and EasyAds B.V.’s payment provider(s) permission to collect applicable amounts if a paid account is used or for the purchase of paid add-ons.
- If advertisements are published on paid sales/purchase channels, EasyAds B.V. shall arrange that the advertisements are published on the website of the sales/purchase channel in question. The potential costs (CPC, CPS, etc) for the sales/purchase channel will be borne by the advertiser. The advertiser has a direct invoice relationship with those sales/purchase channels without any mediation by EasyAds B.V.
- EasyAds B.V. is entitled to exclude the advertiser with immediate effect from using the website if the advertiser breaches the intended payment procedure.
- In the event of non-payment, forcing EasyAds B.V. to call in (legal) assistance to collect the amounts due to EasyAds B.V., all the costs incurred shall be charged to the advertiser or client.
- EasyAds B.V. does not return payments received. Nonetheless, payments may be compensated against future payments made by the advertiser under certain circumstances (at the discretion of EasyAds B.V.).
- EasyAds B.V. cannot be held liable for indirect damage, including, but not limited to, consequential damage, lost profit, missed savings, damage caused by business interruption or damage caused by loss of data.
- There is a statutory notice period of no more than 1 calendar month for paid accounts prior to the renewal date (the day on which the paid account is created).
- Any credit remains valid for 1 calendar year after the date of purchase. The date of (every) last top-up payment shall be regarded as the first day of purchase.
- If the advertiser uses an order connection to the advertiser’s own eCommerce software, an additional data processing agreement must be signed. The advertiser automatically agrees to this when creating an account and agreeing to EasyAds B.V.’s terms and conditions.
- EasyAds B.V. cannot be held liable in any way for (incorrect) order processing by EasyAds B.V.’s partners (sales websites and eCommerce software) and advertisers (client or user). EasyAds B.V. is dependent on third parties’ technology and cannot therefore be held liable.
- If the advertiser uses the ‘Campaign Management add-on’, EasyAds’ invoicing will begin when work on the campaign’s set-up begins. The moment the campaign actually goes live also depends on the advertiser’s technical preparedness. Delays in the campaign going live caused by the advertiser’s lack of technical preparedness cannot be recovered from EasyAds B.V.
- EasyAds B.V. reserves the right to amend its Conditions for Use. The most recent changes to this document were made on 24 June 2019.